SPECIAL EASTER AND SPRING FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
The line MURCIA- LORCA, will have the same starting hours from Murcia and Lorca, , but until 16th April it will not stop at Murcia University, so the passing times through Alhama may change a little.
We remind you that on 6th April (Holy Thursday) and 7th April (Good Friday) the schedulel is the one of Sundays or Bank Holidays.
On 11th April (Bando de la Huerta) the schedule is the usual, from Monday to Friday.
PROVISIONAL TRANSFER OF THE BUS STOP DURING EASTER AND SPRING FESTIVAL.
The bus stop of Avenida Juan Carlos I (opposite the Public Market) will be moved to Avda. Ginés Campos (next to and opposite the Repsol petrol station) the following days:
- 31/03/2023 FRIDAY OF SORROW - From 15:00 to 21:00 h.
- 2/04/2023 PALM SUNDAY – From 16:00 to 22:00 h.
- 06/04/2023 HOLY THURSDAY – From 17:00 to 24:00 h.
- 07/04/2023 GOOD FRIDAY – From 09:00 to 16:00 h. and from 18:00 to 24:00 H.
- 08/04/2023 SATURDAY OF PASSION - De las 16:00 a las 23:00 h.
- 09/04/2023 EASTER SUNDAY – De las 08:00 a las 16:00 h.
LINES AND BUS COMPANIES:
- Regular buses Murcia-Lorca: Orbitalia/Movimurcia. Tlf. 968 29 89 27. Link to their web
- Regular bus from Alhama de Murcia-Hospital Virgen de la Arrixaca, from Monday to Friday. Orbitalia/Movimurcia . Tlf. 968 29 89 27. Link to their web
- Regular buses Alhama- Mazarrón: Martinez Bus. Tlf. 968 421 649 . Link to their web
There is not regular bus Alhama de Murcia Cartagena. However, the ALSA bus linking Andalucía to Cartagena may stop in Alhama de Murcia if you buy the ticket 24 hours before the trip. For any consult on the bus Alhama de Murcia - Cartagena, contact ALSA on their website www.alsa.es
or in the following phone no.: 902 42 22 42